Below are the details of issues addressed in the Onware 7.7.4 release
- Creating a new Supplemental Instruction defaults to no “Document to Issue” type selected; therefore, unable to search and retrieve the Supplemental Instruction
- Browse/Search screen: When [All] “Document to Issue” is selected, search results will return all “Document to Issue” types including those with blank “Document to issue”
- Creating a new Supplemental Instruction from an RFI does not auto-generate the Supplemental Instruction number
- Auto-number generated for new Supplemental Instruction does not differentiate between the “Document to Issue” types
- Keyword and discipline filters
NOTE: Some keyword searches no longer search when a wildcard is used. Please refer to the text above keyword search to determine if wildcards are accepted.
- Unable to “re-open for editing” a Closed Consultant Recommendation; generates an error
- Unable to remove/delete attachments
Cross Project Reporting
- Restored filtering projects by “type”
Request for Information
- When an RFI is re-opened for editing, unable to add or remove existing attachments
- Saving or issuing an Addendum adds one number to the Addendum number
Please note that effective 1 May 2012, we are adding the following to our Payment Policy:
A late payment fee of 5% monthly (79.59% per annum) is applied from the invoice date when payment has not been received by Onware within 30 days of the invoice date.
Please review our full Payment Policy
if you have any questions.
Did you know… Onware accepts Visa and MasterCard. You can pay your invoices online using a credit card. You can also leave your credit card number on file with us and we can set up automatic payments with e-mail notifications to you.