Posted 2 November 2011 This role will be full-time with regular hours and will be based at our office.
ABOUT THE ROLEOnware’s customers are engineers, architectural firms and project owners. They are professionals in their field and you will be working with them on a daily basis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining documentation for Onware’s products
- Providing training to Onware’s customers
- Providing software help and support to Onware’s customers
- Coordinating between Onware’s customers & software developers
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Be familiar with the use of Internet Applications
- Have demonstrated ability on a computer using business software
- Highly organized
- Have great attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience in the architecture/engineering/construction areas would be an asset
ABOUT ONWAREOnware was founded in 2002, developing an Internet application for helping to manage the Contract Administration process on construction projects.
- We are doing really interesting work including iPad & cloud development
- Our small team is fun and creative
- We are a growing business and you will fill an important role as we grow
- We offer competitive compensationOur office is located near NAIT’s main campus and Kingsway mall, with easy connections to transit and parking available.