Do you know…
How the RFI workflow is managed within Onware?
When an RFI is issued from the General Contractor to a Sub-Consultant’s discipline, the Sub-Consultant must provide a response before the Prime Consultant can action the RFI, continuing the project workflow.
What is the next stage in the project workflow?
Once all responses from the requested disciplines have been received, Onware generates an alert for the Prime Consultant, advising that all responses have been received.
The Prime Consultant can view all responses and choose one of two actions:
- Direct the RFI to other disciplines to provide their response
Example: Initial issuance of RFI missed a required discipline.
- Return RFI to initiator (General Contractor)
What if the Prime Consultant wants to be notified as responses are received?
The Prime Consultant can be added to an E-mail Subscription, within the project, which sends the Prime Consultant an e-mail notifying a response to an RFI, has been received. The E-mail Subscription is a notification, thus does not alter the workflow of the project.
Can the General Contractor read the responses to the RFI?
The General Contractor can only read the responses to the RFI once the Prime Consultant has returned the RFI to the initiator (General Contractor).
If the General Contractor views the RFI from the RFI Browse/Search screen prior to the Prime Consultant’s action, the General Contractor will only be able to view the question posed.
RFI Browse/Search screen
When viewing the RFI from the Browse/Search screen, the search table displays:
- Which disciplines have responded
- Which disciplines the RFI is waiting for responses from
- Current status of the RFI.
Our Help Desk supports many features:
- Gathers Feature Request details
You can contact the Help Desk three ways:
- Telephone 780-488-9273
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting a ticket through the Onware software**
** If your organization has not subscribed to the Help Desk, each support ticket and/or support call will be billed at our hourly rate.
How do I submit a ticket?
- Within the Onware application, click the on the top right of your screen.
- At the bottom of the Help Menu, select “Request Help”.
- Complete all fields.
- Click Submit.
- Submissions are received directly into a ticketing system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number.
How do I know my ticket has been completed?
Onware will contact you if further information is required to investigate and/or troubleshoot your ticket.
If we have a resolution to your ticket, we will provide this information/instruction to you.
If your ticket has identified something Onware needs to correct or change, we will notify you when this change has been completed and ask you to re-test.
We also send a follow up email to inform you the ticket is being closed.